500g coarsely milled flour
20g fresh yeast
220ml lukewarm water
3 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves of garlic
3 sprigs of rosemary
4 tbsp olive oil
4 waxy potatoes
1. To make the dough, mix all the dough ingredients well with the kneading hook of a hand mixer or with your hands, and knead until the dough comes away from the bowl by itself. Leave to prove for 40 minutes, then fold it inwards, shape into a ball and leave to prove for another 30 minutes. Cut the dough into quarters. Shape each quarter into a ball and leave them to prove for another 10 minutes.
2. For the topping, start by peeling the garlic. Wash the rosemary and pat it dry. Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and salt and braise for 15 minutes over a low heat. After 10 minutes, add the rosemary. Take the pan off the heat.
3. Wash the potatoes and slice them very thinly using a knife or mandoline. Add the potatoes to the garlic oil in the pan and marinate for 10 minutes.
4. Preheat your oven to 250°C (480°F). Roll out the dough balls to make 8-10mm thick round pizzas, top with the potato slices and drizzle with garlic oil (save some for later, though).
5. Bake the pizzas one after another for 4 minutes each, on the middle rack or on a pizza stone on the bottom of the oven. Finally, drizzle with as much of the remaining garlic oil as you wish.