1. Chop the onions into small, delicate cubes. Crush the garlic clove in a garlic press. Clean the mushrooms/porcini mushrooms and cut into slices. Wash the parsley and chop finely.
2. Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil for the tagliatelle.
3. Heat some olive oil in a pan. Sweat the onions and then add the garlic.
4. Add the mushrooms, and fry these lightly too. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
5. Pour the vegetable stock over the mushrooms.
6. Add the Korosho cashew cooking cream, and let the mixture come to the boil gently. Add the chopped parsley. Add more seasoning if necessary.
7. Cook the tagliatelle in the saltwater in accordance with the instructions on the packaging.
8. Serve the tagliatelle with the mushroom and cashew sauce, and sprinkle with parsley.
9. If desired, served with vegan alternative to cheese, and ground pepper.