For the potatoes:
24 small potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1 clove of garlic, grated
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp Korean chili powder
1 tsp gochujang
For the dip:
1/3 cup vegan alternative to mayo
0.5 tsp rice vinegar
2 tsp sriracha
1 tsp sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water. They should still have some bite to them. Preheat your oven to 355 degrees Fahrenheit / 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix the boiled potatoes with the garlic, olive oil, paprika, Korean chili powder, salt and pepper.
3. Turn everything out onto a baking tray.
4. Use a large spoon or the side of a cup to crush the potatoes.
5. Put in the oven – turn after 15 minutes, and then bake for another 15 minutes (total baking time 30 minutes).
6. In the meantime, mix the vegan alternative to mayonnaise with the gochujang, rice vinegar, sriracha, sugar, salt and pepper, and adjust amounts to taste if necessary.
7. Garnish the finished potatoes with parsley, fresh lemon and vegan alternative to Parmesan, and serve with the spicy mayonnaise. Voilà!