For the panna cotta:
200g coconut milk
300g coconut cream (can)
4g agar agar
½ an organic lime (juice and zest)
70g cane sugar
½ a vanilla pod
For the mango topping:
300g frozen mango
1 fresh mango
60g cane sugar
60ml water / passion fruit juice drink
1. Heat the coconut milk in a saucepan.
2. Add the coconut cream and stir until incorporated.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the saucepan and simmer for around 3-5 minutes while stirring.
4. Pour the panna cotta mixture into 6 silicon moulds or small bowls/ramekins, and leave to set in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
5. Peel the mango and cut the fruit into cubes.
6. Blitz half of the cubes, and heat them in a saucepan with the rest of the ingredients until the sugar has dissolved completely. Add the rest of the mango cubes, then leave to cool in the fridge.
7. To serve: Toast the coconut chips in a pan, turn each panna cotta out of its mould, and garnish with the mango topping and the toasted coconut chips.