- 4 heaped tbsp. wheat flour
- 220 ml soy drink vanilla
- 6-10 slices toast
- Vegan alternative to chocolate spread
- Strawberries and blueberries
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Cinnamon sugar
- Give flour in a bowl, add 50 ml vanilla soy drink and stir until smooth. Pour remaining vanilla drink little by little and stir until a evenly creamy consistency is achieved.
- Remove bread crust, flatten the slices one by one and spread with alternative to chocolate spread.
- Wash blueberries and dry firmly. Wash and dice strawberries. Line blueberries and diced strawberries at the edge of the vegan alternative to chocolate bread and roll the bread with the berries in it.
- Heat sunflower oil in a big pan. Dunk rolled bread in the vanilla dough and fry from all sides until golden brown.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a soup plate and roll the French toasts in it.
Our tip: Tired of chocolate spread? Try our delicious white chocolate spread!
Portion: 3-5 People