100g Marble Cookies
400g vegan alternative to soft cheese
300g vegan whipping cream
8 tbsp agave syrup
2 packs whipping cream stabilizer (“Sahnesteif”)
A handful of redcurrants
Zest of an organic lemon
1. Whip the whipping cream with the stabilizer, and set aside.
2. Mix the vegan alternative to soft cheese with the agave syrup and the lemon zest.
3. Fold the whipped vegan alternative to cream into the vegan alternative to soft cheese, and chill.
4. Wash the strawberries and blitz three quarters of them with a hand blender.
5. Cut the rest of them into bite-sized pieces. Crumble the Marble Cookies.
6. Now create alternating layers of cream, strawberry puree and cookies, garnish with redcurrants, and chill until it’s time to serve the dessert.