Corn on the cob
1 clove of garlic, grated, or garlic powder
Salt and pepper
Avocado oil or other oil for frying
Vegan alternative to mayonnaise + chili sauce
Lime wedges for garnishing
1. Cut the corn on the cob into quarters, lengthways.
2. Mix all the seasoning ingredients and oil in a bowl to make an aromatic sauce.
3. Marinate the raw corn on the cob quarters in the sauce thoroughly.
4. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit / 190 degrees Celsius.
5. Place the marinated corn on the cob pieces onto a baking tray. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until crispy.
6. Depending on the desired level of crispiness, you can shorten or prolong the baking time.