Ingredients (for four people):
400ml almond drink
4 tablespoons sugar
pinch of salt
½ orange, juice (freshly squeezed)
225g vegan alternative to sour cream
- Boil almond drink with vanilla, sugar, a pinch of salt and the juice of half an orange briefly.
- Remove from heat and stir in half of the finished popcorn, let it rest for 20-30 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve.
- Mix sieved cream with vegan alternative to sour cream, using a hand mixer.
- Fill ice in a plastic bowl and place in the freezer. Stir thoroughly about every 30-40 minutes to avoid ice crystals and get a creamy consistency.
- Serve with remaining fresh popcorn on the plate, topped with a dash of caramel sauce.
Our tip: Even with ice cream dessert powder delicious ice creams can be made.
Recipe by Sophie Mathisz