1. Cut the tofu into cubes and put them in a jar. Pour in 10 ml tamari and maple syrup. Let marinate together for at least 2 hours (ideally overnight).
2. Then grill the marinated tofu in the oven, for about 25 minutes at 200°C.
3. Place the rice in a pot, cover it with double the amount of water, and cook until the rice has absorbed all the water.
4. Put the cooked rice in a bowl. Add the fresh cucumber, edamame, kimchi, carrots, beetroot, and toasted tofu.
5. Finally, pour tamari/luggi over everything. Sprinkle with hemp seeds and crushed nuts. Serve and enjoy!