1. Chop a small pumpkin into pieces and boil until soft.
2. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Fry the garlic in 1 tbsp vegan alternative to butter for around a minute.
4. Puree the boiled pumpkin with the garlic, paprika, salt, nutritional yeast, oat drink and almond butter.
5. Now pour the sauce into a pan, boil it while stirring and season to taste.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix thoroughly. Finally, serve with the vegan alternative to parmesan and garnish with parsley if desired.