- 50g Violife Prosociano (grated)
- 2 bunch arugula (washed, dried, and cut)
- 4 dried tomatoes
- a mixture of pumpkin seeds, raisins, cranberries
For the vinaigrette:
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp alternative to honey
- 1 Tbsp mustard (mild)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- For the vinaigrette: Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, the alternative to honey, mustard, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl with a lid. Cover the bowl with the lid and shake until everything is well mixed.
In a large bowl, add the arugula, the dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, raisins, and cranberries with the grated Violife prosociano. Only add the vinaigrette right before serving to keep the salad fresh.
Note: You want to recreate the recipe and are in the search of the right ingredients? Fear not! You can easily add all ingredients that were used for this recipe to your shopping cart by clicking the button "Add all products to shopping cart".