olive oil, for frying
300g vegan alternative to tuna
1 can of pizza tomatoes, pieces
200g cherry tomatoes
black pepper, freshly ground
fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- In the meantime, peel, halve and cut onions into very fine wedges. Wash zucchini thoroughly, quarter lengthwise, and cut into thin pieces. Clean leek, halve lengthwise and cut into thin half-rings.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and sauté the onions briefly. Add the zucchini pieces and leek, fry together, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are slightly roasted.
- Put the vegan alternative to tuna on a flat work surface and tear it into very fine pieces, using a fork. Add the vegan tuna alternative to sautéed vegetables and fry for another 5 minutes. Fold in canned tomatoes and whole cherry tomatoes. Season sauce with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Simmer over low heat in a covered pan. If necessary, pour a little water until the desired sauce consistency is achieved.
- Serve with freshly chopped parsley.
Our tip for you:
Have you ever tried spaghetti made from rice flour? Tastes wonderful!
A recipe by Sophie Mathisz