1 pack vegan tarte flambée dough or pizza dough
100g vegan alternative to soft cheese
20g smoked tofu
100g Hokkaido pumpkin
1 small red onion
1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (180°C fan) (350°F (320°F fan)).
2. Lay the dough out on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
3. Spread the vegan alternative to soft cheese evenly over the dough (don’t go right to the edges) and top sparingly with the slices of pumpkin and onion. Then top with small pieces of tofu. Season with salt and pepper.
4. The tarte now needs to be baked for around 10 minutes until crispy.
5. Finally, take it out of the oven, and top with slices of fig, pumpkin seeds and parsley. Enjoy!