- 500g lasagna sheets, durum wheat
- olive oil, for frying
- 3 shallots
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 200g grilled peppers (in a jar), peeled
- handful basil leaves
- 1 can of tomatoes, pieces
- sea salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- vegan Grattugiato, for sprinkling
- optional: vegan alternative to carpaccio
- Break lasagna sheets into bite-sized pieces and cook in salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime, peel the shallots and cut them into fine wedges. Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices and cut the grilled peppers into strips. Wash basil then shake dry and chop.
- Heat up some olive oil in a large frying pan and sauté the shallots and garlic pieces. Add the pepper strips and sauté for a few minutes. Finally, add canned tomatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add freshly chopped basil leaves into the sauce last.
- Drain cooked the pasta and mix with the basil pasta sauce. Serve sprinkled with plenty of vegan alternative to parmesan.
Our tip for you:
Add small pieces of our vegan alternative to carpaccio to the lasagne to make it more delicious.
A recipe by Sophie Mathisz