1 tbsp vegan alternative to butter
250g oat drink
3-4 tbsp almond butter
2 cloves of garlic
½ tbsp paprika
5 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
Salt and pepper
1. Chop a small pumpkin into pieces and boil until soft.
2. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
3. Fry the garlic in 1 tbsp vegan alternative to butter for around a minute.
4. Puree the boiled pumpkin with the garlic, paprika, salt, nutritional yeast, oat drink and almond butter.
5. Now pour the sauce into a pan, boil it while stirring and season to taste.
6. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and mix thoroughly. Finally, serve with the vegan alternative to parmesan and garnish with parsley if desired.