1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Roll out the puff pastry on the baking tray and cut a rectangle in the pastry about 2 cm from the edges. Poke holes in the rectangle with a fork. Fill the rectangle with the crème fraiche. Stay away from the edges!
3. Cut off the bottoms of the asparagus and line them up on the crème fraiche.
4. Sprinkle it with some pepper to taste and add the Italian Aged on top of the asparagus.
5. Brush the edges with the plant milk and put in the oven for 10-15 minutes or when golden brown.
6. Can be served warm or cold. Enjoy!