• 10 slices of toast
• 75 g Bedda fresh cream
• 5 melting BEDDA slices
• 50 g melted Alsan margarine
• 1 Tbsp freshly chopped basil
• salt, pepper
1. Cut off the crusts from the toast slices. Using a rolling pin, roll the slices into a thin "dough".
2. Spread 1 tsp of BEDDA fresh cream onto every slice of toast and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut each slice of the BEDDA slices into 4 strips and place 2 strips along the bottom of every thinned slice of toast.
4. Roll up the toast slices from the bottom end and place them with the fold facing down onto a lined baking sheet.
5. Coat the rolls with the molten Alsan margarine.
6. Bake the rolls at 180° C / 350° F for about 10 to 15 minutes until the vegan alternative to cheese is melted and the toast is crispy.
7. Garnish with freshly chopped basil and serve while the rolls are still warm.
More delicious recipes can be found here: https://bedda-world.com/blog/