80g seitan fillet from L’Herbivore
3 rice paper sheets, approx. 22cm in diameter
50ml soy sauce
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tbsp garlic powder
Salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
1. In a wide, shallow bowl, mix the smoked paprika with the sesame oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic, salt and pepper, and if necessary add more salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
2. Soak the rice paper sheets in the marinade for around 3-4 minutes until softened.
3. Preheat the grill. Wrap the rice paper sheets around the seitan fillets.
4. Grill each seitan fillet for 5-7 minutes on each side until nice and crispy.
5. Serve the seitan fillets with their smoky crusts. Great with potato salad or pasta salad!