1 garlic clove
15 g ginger
½ bunch parsley
250 g strawberries
Some olive oil
3 tsp red curry pulp
4 heaped tsp peanut puree
600 ml vegetable stock
300 ml coco cream/whip
100 g peanuts, unsalted
Basmati-Rice (1 cup per portion)
- Peel garlic and chop very finely. Peel ginger and rasp finely. Wash parsley, dry and chop coarsely. Wash strawberries and dice finely.
- Heat some olive oil in a high pan and sauté garlic and ginger briefly for 1 minute.
- Add red curry pulp and peanut puree and roast briefly while stirring. Add vegetable stock little by little and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add coco-cream, mix and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time until the liquid thickens.
- Roast peanuts in a pan without oil until the nutty aromatic flavour appears.
- Add roasted peanuts, chopped parsley and strawberry pieces to the peanut sauce and let simmer for another 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and serve with aromatic basmati rice.
Our tip: Try our vegan chicken fillet! Roast with garlic and ginger and proceed like shown in the recipe.
Portion: 3-4 people