1 onion, cut into halved rings
1 bell pepper, cut into thin strips
200g carrots, cut into thin strips
200g pointed cabbage, sliced
For the sauce
2 cloves of garlic
Ginger (thumb-sized piece)
1 pinch of chilli flakes
1 heaped tsp shiro miso
2 tbsp peanut butter
80ml lime juice
Zest of one organic lime
1 tbsp date syrup (or coconut blossom syrup)
100ml soy milk
Basmati rice (boiled)
1. Fry the lupin strips in sesame oil.
2. Stir all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth. Depending on the consistency of the peanut butter you’re using, you may wish to add some extra water.
3. Heat more sesame oil in a pan, then add the onions and carrots until they start to brown. Add the pepper and pointed cabbage until they start to brown too, then add a little water. Cook the vegetables for around 5-10 minutes.
4. Add the rice and sauce to the pan and heat them up. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate up your stir fry with the lupin strips. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and sprouts if desired.