- 6 figs
- 200 g Mozzarisella
- Walnut oil
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 70 g Soy Jerky Hot & Spicy
- 200 g rocket
- Agave syrup
- Crema di Balsamico
- Raspberry vinegar
- Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Chili flakes
- Baking paper
- Wash figs carefully by hand and carve them crosswise. Do not cut through the whole fig!
- Crumble Mozzarisella coarsely with your hands and stuff the carved figs with it.
- Add one teaspoon of walnut oil on each filling and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut soy jerky in small strips and sprinkle the filled figs with it. Put the figs on a baking sheet, lined with baking paper and bake for 8 minutes at 180°C.
- Wash rocket, let dry and put it on the dishes. Place the figs on top while hot and add a little agave syrup, Crema di Balsamico and a teaspoon of raspberry vinegar per fig. sprinkle with chopped walnuts and chili flakes.
Our tip: A fruity wine (e.g.Rapunzel Bio CHARDONNAY IGT Veneto 0,75l) will make the whole dish even tastier!
Portion: 3-6 people
recipe: Sophie Mathisz / photo: Marcus Maly