- 200g potatoes – grated
- 200 g sunroot – grated
- 100 g carrots – grated
- 2-3 stalks spring onions, cut into thin rings
- 50 g whole grain flour (e.g., spelt flour)
- 1 Tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 6 Tbsp olive oil, heatable
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- salt and pepper
For the dip:
- Happy Cashew "THE FRESH" vegan cream cheese
- some water or plant drink
- spices and fresh herbs of your choice
Add all ingredients to a bowl and prepare the psyllium husk powder according to the description on the packet and stir it into the mixture. Mix all ingredients well.
Pour palm-sized blobs of the mixture into the frying pan and cook on both sides over medium heat until golden brown.
Stir some water or plant drink into the vegan alternative to cream cheese to achieve a dip-like consistency and season to taste. The hash browns are perfect on the side, as topping on salad or simply as a snack.
Note: You want to recreate this recipe & and you are in the search for the right ingredients? We have an easy solution :) You can easily add all ingredients that were used for this recipe to your shopping cart by clicking the button "Add all products to shopping cart”.