• 1 ripe banana, mashed
• 1 cup whole grain flour
• 1 Tbsp baking powder
• 1/2 Tsp salt
• 1 Tbsp cinnamon
• 1 cup almond drink
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
• 3 Tbsp organic peanut butter
• blueberries & Schakalotta
1. Mash the banana with a fork and add it to a mixing bowl. Add the flour, baking powder, salt, almond drink, maple syrup, and peanut butter and whisk together. Let the batter sit for about 5-10 minutes. If the batter is too thick, simply add a little more almond drink.
2. Pour about 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of batter in a lightly greased skillet over medium heat.
3. Flip the pancake as soon as a few air bubbles have appeared in the center. Then continue cooking until the sides are browned.
4. When the pancakes are done they can be topped with warm, slightly runny peanut butter. Garnish with chopped Schakalotta-bars, banana, and blueberries.
Our Tip For You:
For extra fruity pancakes add a few blueberries to each pancake after step two.
Servings: 6 pancakes, approx. 2-3 people