600 g sweet cherries, stoned
5 buns (from the previous day)
Some vegetable fat for greasing
500 g vegan alternative to yoghurt
1 pack vanilla sugar
100 g sugar
1 lemon, peel
2 packs pudding powder vanilla
450 ml soy drink banana
Some brown sugar
- Wash sweet cherries thoroughly and remove cores. Dice buns (3x3cm).
- Grease casserole with some vegetable fat and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Spread bun dices and cherries evenly over the casserole.
- Puree banana in a blender and give puree in a bowl. Add alternative to yoghurt, vanilla sugar, sugar, lemon peel and vanilla pudding powder. Mix all ingredients and add banana soy dink little by little, stirring constantly.
- Spread mass evenly all over the cherries and bun dices in the casserole.
- Sprinkle almond slivers with some brown sugar and bake in the pre-heated oven at 190 °C for 40-50 minutes until golden brown.
Our tip: You scream – they scream – everybody scream for … CREAM! Add a little rice-whip to the oven-fresh casserole and let the feast begin!
Portion: 8-12 people