50g agave syrup
1 tsp vanilla powder
150g oat granola
250g vegan alternative to yogurt
1 tsp cinnamon
4 tbsp cane sugar
Juice of half a lemon
1. Mash the banana in a bowl until it has a creamy consistency.
2. Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C fan) (350°F (320°F fan)).
3. Add the agave syrup, vanilla and cinnamon, and stir the mixture. Then add the oat granola.
4. Spoon the mixture into a greased muffin tin, creating a mini “bowl” in each hollow. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, peel, halve and core the pears. Boil the lemon juice, water, sugar and vanilla in a pan to make a syrup. Add the pears and let the mixture simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
6. While it’s simmering, chop the hazelnuts and toast them for a minute in a pan over a medium heat.
7. Once the granola cups are baked, let them cool before filling them with vegan alternative to yogurt. Serve with the poached pears and toasted hazelnuts.